Which CBD/THC Ratio is Right For You?
There’s no one-size-fits-all when determining the best CBD:THC ratio for your needs. A CBD to THC ratio that works well for you may not be ideal for the next person. There are several questions you should ask yourself when choosing the appropriate ratio for your needs.
What’s your reason for taking the cannabis product? Do you want to take the edge off? Or are you wanting to elicit specific medicinal or therapeutic properties?
Asking yourself these types of questions can help you decide the best CBD to THC ratio for your situation.
Effects of Different Ratio-Based Tinctures
- Equally balanced 1:1 CBD:THC ratio tinctures provides the high associated with THC with the comfort and relief of CBD.
- Tinctures with slightly balanced proportions, such as a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio, are perfect to help take the edge off. This ratio provides the standard psychotropic effects or head high associated with marijuana.
- Tinctures with a 5:1 CBD:THC ratio are not as psychoactive than 2:1 ratio tinctures. But they still provide some intoxicating effects, just not as potent. These concentrates are great for enhancing sensations of calm and serenity.
- Special tinctures with a 4 THC to 2 CBD to 1 CBN ratio are perfect for getting your much-needed beauty sleep. By adding the strong sedative powers of CBN, these tinctures promote peaceful, deep rest.
- Tincture with a 50:1 CBD to THC ratio provides relief from common aches and pains without the psychotropic effects of THC. And because these ratios don’t make you feel “high,” you can add them to your daily routine as a safe supplement no matter the time of day.
- There are also more concentrated cannabinoids tinctures with 250mg CBD and 5mg THC that offer fast-acting, functional relief and minimal intoxicating effects.
Still not sure what’s best CBD ratio for you? Or the best THC ratio for psychoactivity?
Or maybe you have a specific ailment or condition you’re looking to treat, but you’re not sure of the right CBD:THC proportions?
Get in touch with us. We’re here to help you get the most out of your cannabis supplements.