Homemade DIY edibles have been on the rise in 2019. Foodies all over legal-land head for the kitchen to channel their inner Green Baker!
But when it comes to shopping for or preparing your edible treats, you want to avoid the dreaded X-factor, the negative reaction you or your party guests have when eating edibles of unknown potency.
This holiday season, you can take your holiday treats to the next level with our Home Baked Cannabis Infused Cooking Oils. Bring home the gluten-free, vegan, Clean Green goodness and add it to your favorite cookies, desserts, and entrees for a treat that will delight you and your loved ones in more ways than one.
Cannabis-Infused Sugar Cookie Dough
Prep time: 40 minutes
Output: 25 cookies
Cannabinoids per cookie: 4mg THC + 4mg CBD (8mg total)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter
- 1 oz (1 bottle) of Home Baked Indica Cooking Oil (200mg total)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 1/1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of kosher salt
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter, Home Baked Indica Cooking Oil and sugar together with a standing or hand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt and continue mixing until combined.
- With mixer on low, add flour to mixture until dough comes together.
- Roll dough onto a floured surface about 1/4 inch thick, cut dough into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake cookies until golden brown (approx. 8-10 minutes)
- Place cookies on cooling rack and decorate once cooled!