What if you could enter each new day filled with enthusiasm, strength, and intellectual power?
Well, we’re not going to sugarcoat it. We’ve discovered a way to bring you the ultimate state of physical and mental balance through…wait for it…water-soluble cannabis drinks.
Now before you go shaking your head in disbelief, let us first tell you how we’ve designed a first-of-its-kind nanoemulsion technology to create water-based cannabis beverages and tinctures.
We’ll then discuss how water-soluble cannabis drinkables differ from cannabis edibles (and why this distinction and their effects are important).
Nanoemulsion Cannabis Technology
Nanoemulsion technology has been widely used by medical practitioners in pharmaceutical and cosmetic systems for years as a safe and effective way to:
- Drastically reduce the particle and droplet sizes of medicinal remedies.
- Enhance therapeutic efficacy and dosage predictability.
- Maximize absorption, immediate dispersion, and chemical stability.
- Minimize adverse effects and toxic reactions.
- Create tasteless, odorless, and non-irritant experiences.
We’ve applied this advanced drug delivery technology to cannabis production to create the industry-first Ultrasonic Nano Emulsification Technology (UNET).
This pioneering nanoemulsion cannabis technology allows us to produce water-soluble cannabis drinks and water-based tinctures that you can add to any beverage.
With this cutting-edge UNET cannabis technology, cannabis drinks can now provide a reliable and discreet dosage method that overcomes the drawbacks associated with conventional delivery methods, including smoke inhalation and dosage concerns.
Cannabis Drinks vs. Cannabis Edibles
Compared to fat-soluble cannabis drinks and cannabis edibles, water-soluble beverages and tinctures are absorbed in the body much quicker without requiring any external oils or fats.
The effects of cannabis edibles, on the other hand, are relatively delayed because the body metabolizes the molecules more slowly (and in lower amounts) in the digestive system. The late-onset effects of edibles can put folks at risk of ingesting too much of the substance.
But with the quick absorption and fast-acting nature of nanoemulsion-infused cannabis beverages, you can enjoy the optimal amount of phytocannabinoids (e.g. CBD and THC) and terpenes. These are the sought-after cannabis substances that have powerful impacts on our body’s remarkable endocannabinoid system (ECS).
The ECS is the regulatory system responsible for restoring balance in many of our vital physiological systems. Just a few healing effects of the ECS include its ability to reduce pain and inflammation, bolster the immune system, and mitigate anxiety and sleep difficulties.
So then…what water-soluble cannabis drinks are available to you?
What Are Your Options?
We have two options of water-soluble, cannabis drinkables:
- Ready-made beverages: 100% earth-grown, CBD-predominate drinks infused with all-natural, ultra-hydrating antioxidants and electrolytes.
- Water tinctures: pesticide-free droplets that can be added to any beverage for convenient consumption.
Both of these nanoemulsion-based cannabis products offer harmonious energy that strengthens and balances the body. They also both don’t taste or smell like cannabis.
With our water tincture droplets, for example, you can enjoy a healthy glass of cannabis coffee, tea, elixir, and even cannabis water in an unnoticeable and tasteless manner.
We have a variety of cannabis tinctures with different cannabinoid and terpene profiles to choose from depending on your desired effects including:
- 20 CBD:1 THC AM cannabis tincture for all-day wellness and much-needed relief.
- Nighttime CBD tincture for maximum relaxation and comfort.
- 2:1 CBD:THC water tinctures and 5:1 CBD:THC combinations for quick relief with the psychotropic effects of THC.
- 20:1 CBD:THC water tinctures for the alleviation of dull, aching pains.
- Sativa cannabis tinctures for inspiration, creativity and focus.
- Indica THC water tinctures for relaxation and pure bliss.
- Balanced 1:1 CBD/THC tinctures for feel-good vibes.
- CBD, THC, and CBN tinctures for deep sleep.
Change is A-Brewing
Ready to seize each and every day? Join us as we blend revolutionary, wellness-promoting techniques with superb craftsmanship to take cannabis drinks (and your health) to new heights. Cheers!
To find out where you can purchase Wildside beverages, Doozies, or our Water Tinctures, visit our “Find Our Products” section or click here.