timeless wisdom from the one and only Green Baker.
It is with great passion and hundreds of customer requests that we are very happy to announce the release of our new “1:1 Serum – RSO Evolved”. At Green Revolution, innovations come from helping people and listening to our community. Which is why we utilize a blend of organic cane alcohol, (RSO), extraction with our RAW CO2 high-terpene extraction to capture the most diverse array of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and alkaloids in one single whole plant product. Our serum is triple filtered and redundantly tested to ensure the highest quality clean cannabis oil free of all mycotoxins, microbial and residual solvents.
#1. What is RSO oil?
– Developed by Rick Simpson RSO oil is a concentrated form of cannabis oil known to have medical benefits. It is most widely used as an edible; however, you should consult with your physician if you have a medical history.
#2. BHO vs CO2, what is the difference?
– BHO is butane based and most commonly used in Washington State. BHO has a higher yield of oil, which is why it’s preferred amongst other manufacturers. Green Revolution is mindful of what we put into our bodies. That is why we use the whole plant and a difficult process to bring you consistent experiences. We clearly label our methods and prefer CO2 vs butane based or other bad solvents.
#3. Is RSO Oil a miracle cure?
– According to an article published by Cancer Research UK there is no general consensus with the scientific community proving that RSO cures cancer. RSO oil has anti-inflammatory properties and the cannabinoids can help in reducing the level of pain in people with cancer or other conditions. Many benefits of using RSO can help with relieving anxiety, inducing sleep, boosting your appetite among just a few. This product was originally used as a topical, however, it has a whole body effect when ingested.
#4. What is a “High-cannabinoid Full Spectrum Extract”?
– This is an oil product that will contain high cannabinoid levels and exceptional terpenes, flavonoids, phenolic amides, and sterols. Typically, outdoor grown and cared for without pesticides, solvents and other harsh chemicals.
#5. Can you smoke RSO oil?
– No, you can eat it or let it dissolve on the lower gum or under the tongue or directly apply it to the skin. Directions: Start low and go slow. Begin with a 1/8th inch sized portion (half a grain of rice). Wait 90 minutes before increasing. If oil is too thick, warm the syringe with body heat or run it under warm tap water to decrease viscosity. Unscrew bottom half of plastic cap and dispense directly.